I am honored to have my short story featured on @voluptuousvintagevixen. Visit the site and learn about how an insecure girl became a plus model. Enjoy a little piece of me. #effyourbeautystandards #skorchmagazine #honoryourcurves
1. I hate to repeat myself.
2. I can recite Dumb and Dumber, Wayne’s World, Uncle Buck & What About Bob from memory.
3. I’ve played piano since age 9.
4. I’m terrified to sing in front of people.
5. If it has a moon or a tree on it, I want it.
6. I owned one VHS growing up: Godzilla vs Megalon.
7. I have a bachelor’s degree in film.
8. Leave a comment with bad grammar and I won’t respond.
9. I never poop. Seriously. I’m on that fiber ishhhhh.
10. My favorite books almost always include magic, fairies, lore, angels, or all of the above.
11. I’ve had a job since I turned fourteen. #thestruggle
12. I’m a plus model, but I still have days where I hate my body. #pms
13. My boyfriend would do anything for me. And he does.
14. Most wanted magical power: flight… and/or mind control.
15. I have an odd obsession with all things Native. I used to draw my family as Indians in kindergarten.
16. I hate the ocean and all things in or around it.
17. I’m full blooded Italian. My mother is from Italy. #terrifying
18. I believe everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and we should all just get along.
19. I do not want kids. I’m too selfish.
20. If I were a television character, I’d be Elaine Benis. If I were to be ON television, I’d be me because that will happen one day.